Identifying Your Homeschooled Child’s Learning Personality
Learning styles and learning modalities can be complex. However, tapping into the way a child prefers to learn is essential to success.
Education Happens 24/7/365
SELF-PACED INSTANT ACCESS
A course for any homeschool educator who is struggling to understand how her child learns best. Tap into your child's strengths and understand your child's weaknesses.
Break down the walls and and find the best approach for your child!
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to understand the way your child prefers to learn so that you can teach him in a way that he enjoys learning;
- How to pinpoint your child's learning personality;
- A starting point in understanding (barring any special learning challenges or disabilities) and accepting your child's preferred way of taking in information;
- Understanding when the learning personality emerges; and
- Teaching tips for each learning personality to stop the head-butting.
Scroll down to see the Course Curriculum and titles of each Module along with the workshop titles. Also, you will receive printables.
Finding Tina and her program was the best gift we could've received.
All my doubts, fears and misconceptions about homeschooling were put to rest. I was amazed at how throughout the entire program she answered so many of my questions without me even having to ask.
From organization and scheduling to fighting off those nagging feelings of inadequacy and/or guilt...she covered it all. The entire program felt like coffee talk with a friend. I always felt encouraged by her, even when I needed to make adjustments to our homeschool. To this day, I still find myself going back and reviewing my notes!
I truly feel that Tina is genuinely interested in seeing you succeed not just now, but for the long haul.
And here we are 10 years later, still homeschooling strong!! Thanks Tina!!"
- Rosie P from NY - Homeschooling 10+ years & Counting!
After taking this course and understanding the 4 major learning personalities you'll want to help your child understand his dominant learning personality.
A broad knowledge of learning personalities can help a child:
- understand his strengths and weakness;
- plan a successful course with his strengths and weaknesses in mind;
- set specific goals which he can meet because he'll know how to meet them;
- individualize his education; and
- be eager to learn lifelong instead of struggling with why he doesn't understand some subjects as well as he does others.
Tina Robertson has homeschooled her kids from the beginning and has celebrated three homeschool graduations. With no background as a public school teacher, the things she has learned through her 20+ years of homeschooling has been all on-the-job-training.
Unlike many programs based on one family’s experience, Tina’s program New Homeschooler Boot Camp is also based on Tina’s many years of mentoring hundreds of new homeschoolers at live workshops in Texas. Her program is a TWO-pher.
You get the value of her experience after graduating 3 homeschoolers AND when she coached new homeschoolers in person.
If you want detailed answers to your questions and not general homeschool fluff you can find anywhere, this is your girl!
She makes her home in the lone star state.
Tina and her family have enjoyed living abroad for a few years in South America. Her sons will always remember trekking through the Amazon rain forest.